Friday, July 11, 2008

Is that what I think it is?

Last night Rob and I were doing some yard work. He was mowing and I was pulling weeds. We live on a corner lot, so when I was pulling weeds from the cracks in the sidewalk, I had to round the corner. What did I find while having my head down looking for weeds? None other than a nasty, used up, old condom. Right there on the sidewalk where my children play and ride their bikes. Fucking gross!!!! I told Rob that he'd better put on a Haz-mat suit and pick that shit up before the kids saw it. It came from some one's trash so I guess it is good to know that our neighbors practice safe sex. ;)

2 comments:

mrednorb said...

Are you sure it's from the neighbor's trash? It could be a drive by condom toss from your friendly local teen...either way, it's nasty!

Anonymous said...

Like I said - at least the kids didn't find it and think "awesome! we found a balloon!!" Yuck!