Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Stuff

Let's see......there has been a lot going on lately. The kids are done with school. The link is for a youtube video of Emma performing a song for her last day of preschool program. Rob and Kyle are currently in Canada for their yearly fishing trip, and my mom is here visiting Emma and I while they are gone. We got our "rock patch" finished and I'll post some before and after pictures of that. My mom and I took Emma to Jordan Creek the other night and we stayed around for some fireworks. It was cool except that almost every spot of grass has goose turds that we had to avoid. ;) I also got season passes to Adventureland for the summer. We went last Friday and I was pleasantly surprised that Emma is not only tall enough to go on most of the rides, but that she is willing. This is going to be a crazy summer!

No comments: