Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm on a roll





I'm officially caught up on my scrapbooking pictures/pages. Good thing Christmas is coming to give me something to do. ;) Speaking of Christmas, I got all my decorations up this past weekend. The guys put the lights up outside and helped with the tree and I finished the rest. No pictures of that yet, though. I like this years arrangement better than last year. I guess I needed a practice year to figure out what I wanted/needed for this house.
On an unrelated topic, guess what my apparently non-women's lib daughter said to me today. We were in the car picking up Kyle from school and got to talking about some birthday presents that she had gotten. Here is the next part of the conversation:

Emma: I got you a present for your birthday, Mommy
Me: Oh yeah, what's that?
Emma: a new cleaner bottle
Me: You got me cleaning stuff for my birthday?
Emma: Yes, and a new mop too
Me(clearly not sarcastic enough for a 5 year old to understand): Wonderful. That's just what I need for my time travelling trip to 1950.
Emma: You like those presents, Mommy?
Me: Yes, honey, they're great.

1 comment:

mrednorb said...

O.K., I'm not sure if I should be angry or envious of your scrapping ability. I'm still on my youngest's 3 yr b-day (she's 5 1/2) UGH! Can I send my pix and books to you to finish? You would probably make my life more interesting than it really is!